Living, Learning, Laughing, Growing, Being

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

Isn't there a saying, be careful what you wish for? There's another way of saying it: When God wants to punish us, He answers our prayers.

I don't really think that's true, and I'm VERY grateful He's answering my prayers now.

A couple of months ago, I was reading The Millionaire Workout by Ryan Lee (again). I suddenly had an epiphany. I realized I am not lazy, as some people say, I just don't always know what to do. I am always busy at work,there's always something that needs done. And that's eight hours a day! And I like it! So, I realized I could get a lot more done in my life, work more, and make more money, if I just knew what to do.

I got started and made some plans. At first, I was focusing on passive income, as the book emphasizes. But suddenly my "chickens came home to roost":  I have some SERIOUS financial difficulties. So I had to make money, fast. 

I started personal training again. I had some former clients that had contacted me, and another one I got in touch with. My friend and I are starting a "bootcamp" this weekend.

It looks like I'm going to be making some decent money, and if the website, online training, nutrition analysis and meal planning take off, it's got the potential to be significant. And all of this without even doing the passive income route, which I still plan to do.

But, one of my clients wants to start training three days a week next week, and the bootcamp will be three days a week, so I'm suddenly looking at a full schedule. And as grateful as I am, I'm a little scared and overwhelmed today. And I wonder when I'll have time to work on my beadwork. And my writing. And my painting.

But I'm excited, too. And I want more. And I'm looking forward to the adventure.

Dj

No comments:

Post a Comment